- US English Powerheart AEDs G3 Plus Serviced Semi-Automatic Stocking Package, 2010 AHA Guidelines Compliant
- The Powerheart AED G3’s Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- AED G3 Plus RescueCoach and CPR metronome pace chest compressions.
- The AED G3 Plus calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- The AED G3 has a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- AED Benefits
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don’t have to worry about “doing it right”.
Operations 9390E (semi-automatic version)
Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
Voice prompts: RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process
Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display
Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
Pediatric capability: Yes
CPR cadence: Metronome for compression frequency
Minimum combined surface area: 228 cm (35.3 sq in)
Extended length of lead wire: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED
Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads
Shelf life: 2 years
Type: IntelliSense® lithium battery
Warranty: 4-year, full operational replacement
• AUTOMATIC SELF-TESTS
Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
• EVENT DOCUMENTATION
Type: Internal memory
Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality
ECG playback: Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC
Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
Clock synchronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data
DIMENSIONS (H x D x W): 8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm (3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in)
WEIGHT: 3.1 kg (6.6 lb)