Zoll Plus Fully Automatic AED English InstructionsDecember 14, 2017
Zoll Plus Semi Automatic AED English Instructions
The first Zoll AED to provide real CPR Help. With the one size fits all Zoll CPR -D- padz, the CPR Help technolgoy can help measure depth of compression for effective CPR.
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- Real CPR Help. The rescuers can see chest compressions and the AED can guide them to the required depth and rate.